Feb 1 is good for me too.I'v sent a CC to Aaron just incase
he can free up some time<g>

Dave
---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:55:05 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TOPDML - Date Please ?

  Feb 1, say I.

It seems that it was suggested by frank & Dave B. also.

BTW, Feb 1 is the Chinese New Year. How about Chinatown.

Jeff.

David Chang-Sang wrote:

>Good question
>
>Frank what say you?
>Jeff?
>Dave?
>Aaron?
>
>We are looking at either this weekend or Feb 1 weekend.
>Definitely indoor shooting - perhaps somewhere in the bowels of the
city?
>Of course we'll stop for pints :)
>
>Cheers,
>Dave

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail