Don't worry, I don't think it was your organisation - just bad timing.
I would seriously have liked to come to kielder otherwise.

I like the look of the Settle to Carlisle line.  I would prefer
something a bit further south, but then we would all prefer personal
convenience and this could be a reasonable compromise for all.  For
something more central, we could look at Stratford-Upon-Avon or chipping
Campden (http://www.stratford-upon-avon.co.uk/ccampden/index.htm), there
is also lots in the area
(http://www.stratford-upon-avon.co.uk/soaenv.htm).

Provided the dates work out I will go wherever though...

Perhaps we should start badgering Cotty to organise something again...