In the cheap zoom category I'd suggest the A 80-200/4.7-5.6, which is
really a cheap FA without the AF mechanism. Way back in the day I had
one and thought it was excellent.

Not exactly well made, but excellent sharpness and contrast.

If I had to put together a cheap kit I'd do a K 24/2.8 (gotta have a
24), M 50/1.4 and M 80/2.

tv