---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Mike Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:41:25 -0600
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mystery link

> Oh Oh.Do i have to go to the principles
> office for this<vbg>

>David,
>No, no, I like it. (But you do have to go to the principal's office
>for
>misspelling "principal." <g>)
D'oh

> Its mine,Mike. Shot last spring(2002)early June if memory
> serves, in the backyard.
> Gear: Pentax Super Program and SMC A 70-210 using
> the macro on it.

>You're kidding. That's a _zoom_? Amazing. The _bokeh_ is really nice.

Thanks Mike,I really like that one too.Its a lens i bought
 from Mark L. last year.I entered another colour macro shot
in the local fair last year(same lens) and it won a 1st.I think it
does a great job.

The only other "macro" gear i have is a set of 3 extension
tubes in M42 mount but never have used them.
>--Mike

Dave.
BTW i like the B&W flower stuff:)

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail