> Frankly, I'd be willing to pay $5.00 a gallon for gasoline just to
> stick it to all the brainless-sheep SUV drivers.

Al Gore took a lot of heat a while back when he suggested that
Americans should be paying $5.00 per gallon for fuel, just like the
rest of the world.  To what he said, I added my own thoughts about
the SUV's and their bottomless fuel tanks.  I still chuckle a bit
when I see gas prices go up (even if I also have to pay the higher
price).

> I'm in favor of a Constitutional Amendment banning all
> noncommercial vehicles larger than a Ford Focus.

Well, I guess I'll selfishly draw the line there - I think I'm
reasonably responsible getting 40 MPG with my (sort of dull) Toyota
Corolla - <g>.

OK, now let me set up the filtering here, to kill this tread before
the SUV (and other monster truck) owners respond  - <g>.

Fred