Hi, Paul, facing the same dilemma I'm leaning towards a Cokin P
  holder but I'm wary about the allegedly poor quality of resin
  Cokins. On the other hand, the glass Tieffens are outrageously
  expensive; does anybody know anything about the resin made Hitec,
  priced in between?
  As for vignetting, rectangular filters won't pose this problem.

  Vinaigretting however means that springtime is close. And serving
  the salad in a FA* 24/2 looks like the supreme refinement. ;o)

  Servus,   Alin