From: collinb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:32:43 -0500

We live in a fallen and sinful world where there can be no peace.

Of course it can! But we can't find peace in the world if we don't find the peace in ourselves, that's where everything starts - with ourselves.

Peace is not achieved or maintained in this world by the irrationality of nonviolence as promoted by the Left (Marxists & Neo->Marxists). The fantasy ignoring everything and just living for today >appeals to the thoughtless
(aka John Lennon) who do not want to or cannot look toward tomorrow's higher goals of freedom and prosperity shared for others.

Now, you're not nice. You talk about peace, but you show no understanding to those who believes in peace, love and harmony. Peace is not a political direction like right or left, it's not a colour like blue or red. Peace is about compassion and understanding to all living beings. There cannot be peace, if we don't love ourselves. Bush, Hussein, Bin Ladin - thy have so much to work inside theirselves - that's why they show hate - because they really hate themselves. They need professional help to solve their inner problems. It's much easier to love others, if we love ourselves. It's within ourselves everything starts. We can't force peace, it must be found within. And every human who finds inner peace, has won a great victory.

Best wishes,
Roland

_________________________________________________________________ Hitta rätt köpare på MSN Köp & Sälj http://www.msn.se/koposalj