From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:27:57 EST

Roland. Absolutely. Minolta too, after all they were first. Wasn't the >650 the first Canon?

Hm, I don't think so but, you know, it was a long time ago. :-) Memories seems to fade away... :-)

When I started with SLR photography in 1988, I choosed a P30 because it was manual and Pentax had a nice system back then. I didn't want to pay for things that I wouldn't use. At that time, I saw autofocus as something very useless. The P30 felt more tempting, and it had depth-of-field preview. I remember visiting a shop and they recommended me a Nikon F501 (I believe it was called so). More expensive but "the glass is better, you can clearly see the difference between Nikon and the others.". Well, we all know that Pentax has some nice glass too. :-)
I jumped onto the AF-train with the MZ-5. I was never really temped by the Z-serie. I liked the Z-20 but, well... I liked my P30 more. But the MZ-5 felt just right. I changed it to MZ-5n only because I wanted to have depth-of-field preview.

Best wishes,
Roland

_________________________________________________________________ Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/