At 04:57 PM 3/11/2001 -0500, PAUL STENQUIST wrote:
>Oops, I meant the manual wind lever. It's retained by four little screws
>and was heretofore covered with something. (I don't really remember what
>the cover looked like. That makes it hard when you're trying to find it
>:-) In any case, it's gone, and it's reassuring to hear you say that you
>believe full parts support is still in place. That's what I figured, but
>I needed some reinforcement.

I just ordered the film advance lever and cap from Pentax USA. The good
news is that they were both in stock, and the lever cost $10.86 and the cap
$2.88. The bad news is that the minimum shipping charge is $8. They also
only deal in prepayment by check or COD. They are not the "accessories"
department from which I have ordered parts before little missing plastic
covers, et al.) and are not set up like the other two groups in CO, to take
credit cards.

David<