From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Old lenses and *ist D

Actually, there is (somewhat). As told to me by a Pentax rep, who was
told by a Pentax engineer, the cost would have been about $50 per unit.
Whether that is manufacturing cost or sales cost, I do not know.
However, see my other post in this thread about engineering timelines, etc.

William Robb wrote:

> [...]
Canon

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."