I have added a male lion to my nature Portraits page. It's a series of zoo
portraits that I've been working on over the past month or two. I've mentioned
it a few times on the PUG with a link to the site but have got very little
response at all.
To me that usually means people don't like them. That's fine, but no one has
said anything about them. The images certainly represent a major departure to
what is commonly viewed here on the PUG. Is it because this group has
difficulty dealing with an image that isn't pure photography or that represents a
style that is not easily accessible to them?
I must admit that It puzzles me a little.
Anyway here is a link to ten or so images. They are all zoo images that have
been created in photoshop and a program called painter from my original
slides.
Comments appreciated good or BAD.
vic
here's a link to the site....