Hi!

>>I have added a male lion to my nature Portraits page. It's a series of zoo
>>portraits that I've been working on over the past month or two. I've
>>mentioned
>>it a few times on the PUG with a link to the site but have got very little
>>response at all.

>>here's a link to the site....
>>http://hometown.aol.ca/pentxuser/page15.html

It is excellent collection of portraits. Don't know about you, but I
prefer tiger to the lion. Though both would consume me just as easily
if they could... <grin>.

The pages are a tad slow, but I have 750 kbps cable connection at
home, so I cannot really complain. I do remember that in my dial up
previous life your pages were slow indeed.

Thanks for sharing!

Boris