frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Well, someone on this list previously mentioned it was a great lens. (Paul, I
think, but can't swear to it).

And I had mentioned I wanted to "pull A Cotty" ;-) and put some Pentax
screwmounts on my Canon for future PUGs.

So, yeah, I got it.

Marnie aka Doe Got a good deal, too. (Later I'll look around for a 105 or
something also.) Got to have SOME Pentax equipment to stay hanging around here.
:-)