I did a couple of shots when I handled a pre-production model.  I never
posted since I was asked not to.

But from those shots I was quite pleased.  I use 3200 quite often when I
shoot wedding ceremonies (b&w prints) and as such am quite used to the
grain.  I can understand why it is a custom function to use it as most
people would shrink away from it and think the camera was broken.

Just my two cents, and still trying to catch up,

César
Panama City, Florida