I also bought my istD at a local store, Millburn camera in Millburn, NJ. The price, $1375 without lens, was better than I could find in NYC or online. He knowe he'll get more business from me.

John Mullan wrote:

I had been watching the prices, and when I found the local store had a price beating the discount houses I grabbed it. I was afraid they would raise it when the delivereable units came in. What I found interesting was that, at least at the mall store, nobody else had evidenced any interest in the camera, even though it was displayed well. Not the most prominent spot in the store, but at least I thought it was in a reasonable location. Oh well, it caught my eye, and that's what mattered. I did look for it I must admit.

jm

-- Daniel J. Matyola mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Stanley, Powers & Matyola mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East http://geocities.com/dmatyola/ Bridgewater, NJ 08807 (908)725-3322 fax: (908)707-0399