On 14 Nov 2003 at 4:47, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> I've been back on the list for a short while, and am (almost) stunned to
> find so many messages about digital imaging.  The messages I've read had
> little, if anything, to do with photography, at least in the sense that
> I've come to know photography over these past four decades or so.

Hi Shel,

Well things change. Changes have occurred and we are leaning the good and bad
of the new technology much the same as some of us experimented with
developer/film combinations back in the old days of silver halide imaging :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998