Hey Doug,

You circumvented the approval process.  You do not set a good example for the
other list members.  You will be visited by the Standards and Practices
Police later in the day.  Are you still living in your van?  Still parked
near the school yard?

Are there really humor impaired people on the PDML?  Better break out the
smiley collection <LOL>

shel "who knows Mike johnston and will be the first to admit i ain't him"
belinkoff