Mark Roberts wrote:

> Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Most of the text on that site is irreadable (like that newly coined
> >word?) by my Netscape Communicator browser and 17" monitor, and Mac OS 9.2.1.
>
> I just checked it in MSIE and Mozilla (on Windows, admittedly) and it
> seems fine. Anyway, I never use fixed font sizes so you can easily scale
> the text size up or down in your browser (all my pages are designed to
> be adaptable for people with visual impairments and other disabilities,
> wherever possible).

Mark, it may be the colors that are the problem, not the font size....
In Netscape there  is a lot of royal blue on black  - looks pretty but hard to
read.

The NSA (not the Security one, the Scrabble one) site has been recently revamped
and
is terrible in communicator but ok on Explorer.  There was a problem of blue on
black there
too.

annsan