Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Mark Roberts wrote:
>
> > Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Most of the text on that site is irreadable (like that newly coined
> > > word?) by my Netscape Communicator browser and 17" monitor, and
> > > Mac OS 9.2.1.
> >
> > I just checked it in MSIE and Mozilla (on Windows, admittedly) and it
> > seems fine. Anyway, I never use fixed font sizes so you can easily scale
> > the text size up or down in your browser (all my pages are designed to
> > be adaptable for people with visual impairments and other disabilities,
> > wherever possible).
>
> Mark, it may be the colors that are the problem, not the font size....
> In Netscape there  is a lot of royal blue on black  - looks pretty but hard to
> read.

While I've experienced that contrast phenomenon, in this case it was a
matter of the text body fonts displaying so small, maybe 2 point at the
largest, and looking broken up. . .
I've got my browser set to "use page-specified fonts, including Dynamic fonts."
I thought that would cover all bases, but apparently not. . .

keith whaley