From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: way OT: CD/LP was A conversation with Noritsu.

That does seem likely, Robert.

I looked trough the B&H Digital Source Book last night. Let me hit the
highligts
for those who have not studied it.

Fuji has a 6mp EVF camera out (first 6mp comsumer digital).
Minolta and Panasonic each have a model with images stablization.
Other than that all that I see is cosmetic and minor upgrades (4x zooms
replacing 3x, etc.).

This is definately a sign that digital is becoming a mature market.

The Olympus C-5060Z (I have been wishing for a C-5050Z)has a slower (1.5
stop)
4x zoom and new cosmetics. Both make it less desirable to me than the 5050.
Oh
well, I can't afford it any more than I can afford an istD.

--

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."