At 10:30 AM 11/23/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:
After loooooooong negotiations with my wife (now I know why corruption
statistics in Poland are so bad ;-), I can finally go *istD too. Just before
I go and buy it, I would like to ask some questions to *istD brotherhood, as
I noticed some strange things testing *istD:
..
3. Has anybody used Microdrive 1GB with it? Is it very power hungry, slow
and very delicate? Would you recommend it for use with *istD?

Yes, very delicate! Get a pair of 512M and you'll be happier!