From: mapson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: hello again
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:20:40 +1030

After a long absence on the list (several years), I'm back. ;-)

Since then I've gained more experience and Pentax equipment. Surprise, surprise.

I could only find a couple of names of the "old" users, so let's start from new.

I live in Australia
I have worked as a professional photographer (part time) for 8-9 years.
I have quite a few Pentax bodies MZ-10, ZX-5n, Z-1, Z-1p (2), *istD + a whole bucket full of lenses, flashes and other accessories.

So, once again - Hello everyone!
Robert

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca