ShelShel
Yes, couldn't wait for real one, and found a REALLY NICE copy here in
Paris, they are labelled MEKKO and are much nicer than the ones I have seen
on Ebay, it comes complete with a hard bottom padded insert that takes
three lenses  or MX/Leica size bodies with lenses mounted, I initially
intended to have a voigtlander bessa+lens each end and a 21 and 85mm in the
centre compartment.
Two good pockets on the front and the big flap also has two pockets on the
outside and one on the inside.
Also a pocket on the back.......................
There is a really heavy duty shoulder pad and a separate hand carry strap
and waist belt [for thin people!]
Actually much better made than the last domke I saw!
So I brought two of these[always buy two, you never know ehn you may see
another one] from Paris two weeks ago, very pleased, and three days later
my wife gave me a brand new Billingham Hadley for my
birthday.....................what could I do?
Some pix here .
Clive