Ditto, Steve! I've done a fair amount of business with both B&H and Adorama. They may be terse or curt but they have always been fair and honest. I have had no problems with either of them. They are rushed for time to keep up with their business.

Len
---
* There's no place like 127.0.0.1

My experience with both B&H and Adorama is that they have a very
"business is business" attitude.  Not much flash but the essence of quid
pro quo.  Also, as someone noted here, both places are owned and run by
very religous Jewish folks who shut the place down tight for all
observances.  Not much for chit-chat but, quite frankly, the kind of
people I like to do business with (as my Yankee trader background
shows).

Steven Desjardins

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1