So, what do you think we should retitle this thread as?  <vbg>

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/03/04 01:17PM >>>
Yes,

During the first week of what would become an 11-year sojourn in 'Oz, I

had this explained quite graphically to me by young lady during a mixed

conference meeting of about 20 persons.    Took about a week for normal

colour to return to my face. Never forgot that one.  Was reminded by
some from time-to-time.   They had a lot of fun with this Yank  and I
thoroughly enjoyed my stay in 'Oz.   A bit later, she turned out to be

one of the finest solictors I ever worked with.