Party Poopers:-)<vbg>
I think this is great. A new rush so to speak has happened.I can finally show some of
my
Nikon and
Yashica Mat camera pic's that i like, that cannot go on the PUG.Others have shown pic's
from film and
digi cameras that are non Pentax too.

I find this very refreshing.

The worlds to fast today.Slow down for a moment and enjoy some might fine pictures from
some very
nice and talented people from all 4 corners of the world,and Regina too.

Dave
Sorry for the dig WW but i am a Riders fan and plan to buy a share when my next pay
cheque
clears.

Dave Again