I agree with all the comments so far expressed regarding UPS. I have
heard endless horror stories about their 'service'. My experience
was typical - I won an old Rolleicord on ebay from a seller
in Florida. I paid him US$14 to ship via USPS, but thinking
he was doing me a favour he shipped using UPS. When it arrived
here in Ontario I was presented with a bill for an additional
CA$48 for their wonderful brokerage 'service'.

I have a friend who has bought several times from B&H using their
'Express Mail' shipping option. The items have been delivered by
Purolator and they did not charge any additional fees (including no GST
or PST).

 Fred Widall,
 Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]