From: Clint Austin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 6:03 PM
To: PDML
Subject: first post XP-2 and PAW

From: "Clint Austin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PDML" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:12 PM

Hello,
My name is Joseph Austin, I have lurked here for quite a while. Shel's photo
and comments about XP-2 (plus the aquisition of a film scanner finally)!!
led me to post my first PAW. I purchased XP-2 exclusively for scanning.
After hearing horror stories about scanning regular black and white ( plus
no longer having access to a darkroom) XP-2 fit the niche for me. Still I am
not sure whether I will continue using this film. However I think this roll
was alright. Please checkout the photo, it is part of a series in an old
textile mill located in southwest Virginia. Let me know what you think.