Hey all,

Just received my Slide Holder 1x . K from eBay . . . the seller has more (or at least I saw another listed by him) . . . very nice purchase . . . brand new in the box, it even had the plastic bag around it still!

Anyhow, as I am looking through this I'm imagining there is a good chance that this item could be used on the *ist D as a slide copier . . . Basically here's the setup:

Camera + 12 mm extension + Reverse Adapter K 52mm + Slide Holder 1x K

This gives you a mag of 1.00 on a 35 mm system.

Unfortunately we need a lower magnification, and my mind isn't working too well right now . . . I figure we either need a lower mag lens or higher mag lens, but can't get my brain around the reversed lens . . . do we want a 35 mm or an 85 mm lens reversed? I don't have either in the 52 mm filter range . . .

So for all you math/lens majors, what lens do we need?

IL Bill