Hi!

Eac> Later we were turned away at the door of the photography show, supposedly
Eac> because I hadn't RSVPed.

Excuse me, what is it to be RSVPed?

Eac> So shel and I retreated to comfortable and jean-friendly Berkeley
Eac> for some great Thai food.

I can relate to that...

Eac> Week #1 is dedicated to shel because he suggested that shot (and knew of a
Eac> great Thai restaurant).

Funny you know, but in Israel most pay phones are taken off the
streets. Everyone now has at least one cell phone...

Eac> Week #2 just struck my fancy.

My first and immediate reaction was "shrug"... But I've just taken
some photographs that would cause others to shrug. So I'd close my
mouth about now <g>...

Eac> Week #3 is dedicated to frank, because I was trying to be like him
Eac> (unsuccessfully -- shot in color and later grayscaled).

Marnie, is a slight lack of focus intentional here? Sorry, Frank, I
couldn't quite resist that...

Eac> I don't think any of them are fantastic or my best work or anything, but I
Eac> still welcome any and all reactions/comments.

I have one comment only. Marnie, I humbly ask of you - could you
please post a little larger images. You know, 600 or so pixels on
larger dimension.

I think PS defaults to 320 the way you seem to have used it. But it
can be digged out in options and set to whatever value there needs to
be.

Eac> Marnie aka Doe ;-)

I've resolved to calling you by your name, if you don't mind <g>...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])