Malcolm Smith wrote:

frank theriault wrote:

Well, Malcolm, you're right. The culture of "I just want this off my desk" should change. Problem, it's not so easy a fix as one might think. With the advent of computers, receptionists must now be much more than a pretty face to smile at the business men who walk in the door.

Any company that wants culture change, has to have this desire from the very top of the organisation. It has to accept that many of the things being done are wrong, without slapping blame everywhere.

Not WRONG. Please. Just things that can be done better--- sometimes much much better -- if someone will stop telling people they are doing WRONG. :-P

Otis Wright