One way to solve that is to specify a standard resolution for the judges to view
it at. For example, if they are going to view it with a projector, a 1024x768
pixel resolution is reasonable. This will pretty much remove all the
differences between cameras.

What's more interesting is how to relate to computer processing before
submission.

Jostein