It was the summer of 1968, and I was living in a small apartment in San
Francisco.  Across the panhandle, on Cole Street , lived Dick and Kathy,
the Haight-Ashbury's most middle class couple.  I'd just gotten my
Spotmatic ... my very first real camera.  I'd had it for but a week or two
when Kathy's niece arrived for a visit.  They spent a few hours fooling
around (you may see more of their hi jinks later) for the camera.  What we
have here is just a little family snap. I hope you like it.  Working on it
brought back some fond memories.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sbelinkoff/paw/kathy_and_niece.html

Shel Belinkoff