Hi Frank ...

I was waiting for your comments.  Thanks for getting around to posting them.

Yes, Kathy was a hippie, but then, so were many of us back in those days.
The stories i could tell <vbg>

Kathy and her "old man," Dick, were very good friends, and these photos
were taken in a different neighborhood than the kids.  The kids were around
my studio, the series with Kathy was taken across town ,near where I lived.

The door is the door to Kathy's apartment.  We spent a while outside making
photos, and both Kathy and her niece were having a grand time, being silly,
being loving, and kidding around for the camera.  This was my first ever
photo session, although, in those days, I didn't think of it like that.  We
were just having fun, kidding around.

Anyway, those were the days when film was cheap, and I carried the Spottie
everywhere, photographing everyone and everything.  I'll tell you how much
I used that Spottie: it was chrome, and in a little more than a year the
brass was showing through in a couple of places.  I loved that camera.
When my studio was broken into, that was the camera that was taken.  The
Bronica, the Bolex movie cam, the Nikons, and lots of other expensive gear
was not touched.  And, rather than react with a sigh of relief, I was
devastated.  Shel and the Spotmatic were inseparable until that moment.

Shel Belinkoff