On Wed, 19 May 2004, frank theriault wrote:

> Rob,
> I know you meant well, but now you've gone and ruined it.  I had no idea
> that Badger is a phone company, and they just want to get me to buy one.

A phone company? From here it looks like the badgerphone.co.uk web site is
a personal web site run by a 19 year old that attends some school where he
learns to do Flash animations.

My guess is that he took the original site and used it as raw material in
his experiments with the software. With or without the consent of the
original creators of the "badgerbadgerbadger" animation. Probably
without, given how ugly the "banana phone" animation is.

> When I saw the one that Anders sent, I thought it was just a funny
> animation.
>
> Now that I know what it is, well, it just isn't the same...

The original creators have much much more here:
  http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/

On that page, I like the "Kenya" animation the most:
  http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

After you've seen that, also check out the "live version" at
  http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/34/

anders
http://anders.hultman.nu/
med dagens bild och allt!