Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. maj 2004 10:02
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: OT: To Photoshop Class, Or Not?

In the interest of changing the subject, and creating new threads, and all
that...

I've been debating taking a Photoshop class. (7 is what I'll be using, and
let's not go there again, re versions. ;-))

So I am curious, if you use Photoshop, did you ever take a class in it?

Or did you just learn it from books?

Or what?

Marnie aka Doe