We're all anxiously awaiting your in depth report and review along with sample photos hot at each aperture! :) It's at the top of my list if it's good... If not, I get a 67II sooner... I figure it'll (67II)make a nice collectors item some day.

Tom C.

From: Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pdml <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: DA 14 f2.8
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:34:03 -0600

I've been checking daily since late May. This morning neither B&H nor Adorama had it listed. This afternoon Adorama listed it at U.S. $640. That's lower than I expected.

Since the lens assembler in Vietnam may soon go on holiday, I pounced and ordered it. Adorama's system took the order. I figured I could be using it by the middle of next week.

This evening I got an email telling me that it will not really be available for another 2 to 3 weeks. I guess Adorama listed it as soon as they got an email saying that their order was on the boat.

Joe