And one of the most unpopular to the rest of the world, particularly Latin America (remember Honduras and Nicaragua?) and Iraq (where he setup Sadam Hussein with a nice set of weapons to kill his own people), or perhaps Afghanistan (where his policies left Bin Laden and co. setup and nice little training camp after supporting him and the Taleban with weapons and cash to kick out the Russians).

Sure he helped put and end to the cold war, but he also played an important role in sewing the seeds of todays problems.

Toms pics were nice, pro-reagan patriotic pics - particularly the one of the horse.

Antonio