This isn't worth a response, I'm sorry to say.

Shawn K. wrote:

Reagan was a "dumb blonde", obviously the current government is stirring up
this mess in order to turn up some republican converts.  Otherwise I doubt
very much that 90% of the country really gives a rip.

Nice pictures though, all of them are good, a few are great, I think my
favorite is the one with the girl by the fence looking back at you, although
I prefer the composition of the one where she's looking out at the
procession.

-Shawn

-----Original Message----- From: tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:16 AM To: pdml Subject: reagan cortege

So Braswell emails me last night and asks what the deal with the Reagan funeral is. Like I'd know.

Anyway, he shows up here at 3 today and we head down to get what we can get
-

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/reagan/index.htm

Yeah, I took Charles Braswell to a sushi restaurant.

tv