From: "Amita Guha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: reagan cortege
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:34:09 -0400

> don't be so ridiculous. Whether you liked him or not, Reagan
> was the most popular President in American history and his
> funeral is an important news event.

I'm no Reagan fan, but I liked Tom's photos a lot, and I can appreciate
them regardless of who is being honored.

Amita

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines