While we're on the subject...you can see this guy -

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/reagan/040609-175432-6051.htm

Is a navy guy who passed out. 2 Navy guys in front of me passed out while
standiing at attention waiting for the caisson. Apparently people were
passing out left and right.

Well, some secret service people started handing out water -

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/reagan/040609-181626-6077.htm

If you looked up and down the route you could see Air Force and Navy guys
drinking it up, but the marines wouldn't even look at him, and none of them
passed out.

They got a few cheers when they matched off.

tv