HI Cotty,
If I drive that many miles, it will be in my daily driver, which at the moment is a PT Cruiser. My 55 Chevy gets only about 1000 miles per year. It's hard enough to keep it looking new at that rate. But I bet it would be a nice place to shoot some cars. I always have a tough time finding decent locations.
Paul