It's a coral and white convertible.
On Jun 12, 2004, at 5:12 PM, Cotty wrote:

On 12/6/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, offered:

If I drive that many miles, it will be in my daily driver, which at the
moment is a PT Cruiser. My 55 Chevy gets only about 1000 miles per
year. It's hard enough to keep it looking new at that rate. But I bet
it would be a nice place to shoot some cars. I always have a tough time
finding decent locations.

Holy hemi, a 55 Chevy? Is that the one I have seen pictured before? was it yellow? That's a nice car. Well if you can't bring the car, bring a few anecdotes ;-)

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________