On 24/6/04, frank theriault, discombobulated, offered:

>Kripes, Cotty,
>
>For that kind of money, just pay to fly me over the pond:
>
>I'll whisper my posts into your ear...

LOL.

Right now I could do with a shoulder massage. Been filming in a rowdy and
crowded pub in Oxford, watching England go out of the European football
championships :-(  It gets past fun and into downright painful territory
with that bloody camera (25 lbs) sitting up there for more than 2 hours
(match, plus extra time plus penalty shoot out). I've had some aspirin
and arnica gel rubbed in but boy that's painful!

Anyway, off to bed.

Cheerio mate.

Cheers,
  Cotty