Actually, I never checked that. For some reason I noticed your email's in the past did
that, and I didn't realize it was related to reading the digest. I noticed you used to
reply to your own email messages when you replied to other threads, so I was wondering
why this happened, now I understand.
I guess that is happening with other readers of the digest as well, but as I didn't
keep track of who is reading the digest, I never made that connection.
As I set my email client to thread the messages in my PDML folder, it is an advantage
for me if this works.

--
Frits Wüthrich