Hi guys,

Well, I have a number of items that I would like to sell.  I will be eBaying
them, but thought I'd offer them up to you lot first...

1 x KAF mount Tamron 28-200mm f3.8-5.6 Aspherical AF lens including 72mm
Hoya UV filter and front and rear lens caps.  This has been a great lens,
and was my "staple" wedding lens for some time, until the 28-80/2.8 came
along.  Now it just sits lonely in my camera cupboard, and I need the money,
so out he goes.  Fungus free, and optically perfect. Aesthetically, I'd say
an 8-9 out of 10.  usd$100.00 plus shipping.

1 x pentax mount Sigma 430st flash gun - GN 43 with AF spot beam and tilt
head.  Another workhorse in my kit that has been replaced by the AF500ftz.
8.5/10 usd$50.00 plus shipping.

1 x 4 mp Olympus E-10 digital SLR camera package (this used to be Rob
Studdert's, and has been meticulously cared for!).  The buyer will recieve
the Oly, complete with manuals, software and original box, video cable,
camera strap, USB cable, original lens cap, and flower shaped hood.  Also
included is a 128mb SD card, the RM-CB1 remote cable, a brand new set of
2100 rechargeable batteries and a brand new (never used!) Phoenix 0.65 x
Professional Ultra Wide lens with leather-look pouch.  (I bought this the
same week that I bought the *istD, so it has never seen the light of day!).
If anyone is interested, and willing to go with my asking price, I'll
include a 256mb CF card, and free shipping to anywhere in the world. This
camera is a great way to get into SLR digital photography, and no lens
purchases needed! It sports a beautiful macro focusing 35-140mm fixed lens
that is f2.6-2.8!  Everything about this camera is in wonderful working
condition, and it has never missed a beat during my use.  Aesthetically,
there is some small amount of wear in the paint on the base and a small
scratch in the paint next to the hot shoe. Apart from that, this camera is
immaculate. usd$575 with free shipping and a free 256mb CF card.

thanks for lookin'!

:-)

tan.