From: Karen Clanin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 27 August 2004 11:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: new to list

we are new to this list, thought i'd just drop a note to say "hi".  both my
husband and i have *istD's, we had a photo lab for 11 years, he's been a
professional photographer but just doing it for fun now, our daughter makes
her living with her (another brand, shame) digital camera, i'm an artist
that takes my own reference photos but am getting more into photography now
than painting.  if you want to check some of our photos out go to
http://clanins.com/fotoindex.html, if you want to know more you can go to
www.clanins.com and go from there.

having just joined, i'm curious why 'ebay' shouldn't be mentioned?

since i read one email about items for sale i assume it is ok to do so?

thanks.

karen in CA