William Robb wrote:
> [...]

You are presenting one of the most ridiculous arguments I've heard for a very, very
long time.
In fact I can't even remember when I last encountered anything like it.

And after thinking it over a couple of times, I have now concluded that it is even
more ridiculous than I first thought.

Lasse (adjusting to the level of reasoning already set by previous posters in this
thread.).