Hi Rob,

Thanks for jumping in.  I don't define sharpness as saturation, contrast,
or exposure latitude.  Nor am I looking for apparent sharpness.  And, as
noted, I'm not concerned with color rendition. Perhaps, of all the
definitions found for sharp, or sharpness, acuteness would be the closest
for use with film.

Shel