Sorry about that.

Graywolf wrote:

I did not see the original post of this. I am flattered, even if Peter can not spell graywolf correctly. Gee, Bill, I always thought you and I were just smart-asses...

GRIN!

--

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter J. Alling"
Subject: Re: Back - and stormy

From what I know of the Nobel committees choices for the last few
years, I think I choose William Robb and Greywolf, at least they
don't let Ideology get in the way of observation.

Shucks. I'd like to thank my father especially for teaching me to be both skeptical and rational. My mother for her sense of fair play, my brother for moving out when he did, my wife for tolerating me, and all of you for putting up with me. I will also mention Tom Cakalic for being the only list member brave enough to actually meet me for a special thank you.

Love you all, good night.

William Robb: Nobel Prize Nominee

Wow, that looks good right after my name.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke